Tokyobelle Eyelash Extension



Hi girls, today i want to tell story about my eyes. Everyone said "The eyes are the window to your soul", but everytime i look at the mirror, i dont really like my slit eyes because it makes my face looks sleepy. I tried many ways to make my eyes bigger such as using eyeliner and mascara as a basic make up application to shape of my eyes everytime i want to go outside. For woman to apply eyeliner and mascara needs extra time and patient, that`s why we need at least one hour only to prepare our appearance.

A month ago, when i visited www.kawaiibeautyjapan.com, I looked Tokyobelle campaign to get free eyelash extension. I applied myself to join the campaign and i was surprise that Kawaii Beauty Japan team choosed me as one of blogger who can join this campaign. After I got eyelash extension voucher I made an appointment to Tokyobelle at Panglima Polim.


For the first time i visited their outlet, it looks very clean and neat with touch of white on the wall and the couch. Before eyelash extension, Tokyobelle staff explained about type of eylesh extension and curl type. They have normal eyelash extension, sexy eyelash extension, cutue eyelash extension and gorgeous eyelash extension.



What is the differences between one eylash and another eyelash extension?

For the natural eyelash is for woman who wants look natural and eyelash length is same.
For sexy eyelash is for woman who wants to have bigger eyes because they focused on outer corner of the eyes
For cute eyelash is for woman who wants make their black eyes more stand out and they have eyelash length in the middle of the eyes.
For gorgeous eyelash is for woman who wants have outstanding eyes and volume of the eyelash.




I choosed sexy eyelash extension with J curl type because i want to make my eyes bigger but looks natural. There is two curl type, first is J curl type and C curl type it depends on the curve of the eyelash.





After that beauty theraphist ask me to go to treatment room and started the eyelash extension. The eyelash extension needs time around 1.5 hours - 2 hours depends on the eyelash. For the first step the beauty theraphist put vitamins on my eyelash to kill all of bacteria and starting put eyelash extension one by one.





See now you can see my eyes, it looks so very sexy and i love it.




3 comments: Leave Your Comments