Second Day : Kyoto Represent Japanese Culture

Second day in Japan i visited many amazing places around Kyoto including temples and shrines. Actually i dont know what is different between shrines and temples so I really am sorry that i can`t explain more detail about it.

In the second day i went to Arashiyama. The weather around Arashiyama was comfortable and cold because this place near Arashiyama Mountaious area. In Arashiyama area i went to Sagano Bamboo Foreset which is one of the most amazing natural site i`ve seen. In Sagano Bamboo Forest we can see wonderful path surrouned by tall bamboo, come to this place i suggest you to prepare your camera to take this amazing landscape.


We didn`t miss to take a picture in Sagano Bamboo Forest


Around Sagano Bamboo Forest you can find many temples or shrines, i took Japanese rickshaw to explore Arashiyama area. This rickshaw was quite expensive, I had to pay around 4,000 for 15 minutes to go around Arashiyama but it was worth for paid because the driver was very friendly, polite and he explained about the history of temples or shrines in Japanese language. How lucky I am,  I have Japanese boyfriend so he explained to me one by one. Haha




Near Sagano Bamboo Forest i found beautiful small garden which was Saiho-Ji, this place surounded by moss and the green plants, so it`s very beautiful to see it. I dont know the history about this place, but i was admire about the environment, so very quite and calm.
Saiho-Ji Moss Temple

After satisfied to enjoy Arashiyama area, I moved to Kinku-Ji Temple. This is one of famous temple in Kyoto, people said the best weather come to this place is around Autumn and Winter. In Autumn you can see many leaves change different colors and in Winter you can see full of snow around the temple. This temple covers by gold foild that makes the temple so eyecatching.




After I went to visit many temples and natural site, I was wondering where I could find Geisha. Based on information that i got, Kyoto famous because you can find Geisha only in here but my boyfriend told me is quite hard to see Geisha because Geisha is a prestigious entertainment in Japan. Because i insisted to see Geisha, my boyfriend asked me to go to Toei Studios Kyoto. Actually this place is for kiddos, you can find many attractions and performances in here such as Samurai performance, ninja attraction and haunted house. Besides those of attractions and performances, you can see Japanese culture such as the architecture of building, neighborhood and so on.

Japanese booth around maybe 100 years ago




Took a picture with Maiko and Samurai man

And that was my second day in Kyoto. So far i really felt experience in Japan because i could took a picture with famous Japanese Icon which is Maiko and Samurai.


0 komentar:

Post a Comment