Beauty Treatment : ZAP Facial Rejuvenation

Hi girls, I just want to share my first experience to try the latest ZAP beauty treatment which is Facial Rejuvenation. I am so curious what kind of treatment because I heard this treatment can refresh our skin only in 10 minutes. So, I made an appointement to go to one of ZAP outlet at Woltermongsidi.

In the outlet, the receptionist asked about what kind of treatment we want and explained about the effect and benefit of the treatment to me. The receptionist was so very friendly because they gave me a cup of tea while i was waiting my turn.




So now, I will tell to you what is Facial Rejuvenation? Based on receptionist and doctor explanation, facial rejuvenation is beauty treatment for our face, the effect after the treatment can make our face skin smoother, brighter and more elastic because this treatment helping to produce collagen and minimize pores.

I was waiting around 10 minutes and then the theraphist called my name to enter the room. I saw the room was very cozy because they have TV on the roof and many sophisticated technology for any treatment.





For the first step, the facial theraphist clean my face make up before treatment began. After that the therapist put a gel to my face. The gel felt so cold, it was like ice but it made your face so fresh.




Second, theraphist called the doctor to do a treatment. I was secure because person who handle this treatment is an expert which was doctor. The doctor said that after the treatment I couldn`t wash my face with hot water and use sun protector if I have outdoor activities. The doctor also care about my convinence, she always asked about "Do you feel hurt or too hot for lightning treatment?"





This treatment process needs time around 20 - 25 minutes, after the lightning, theraphist clean up gel on my face and put sunblock to protect my skin from UV light.

This is my face after the treatment and it is true.. This treatment can refresh your skin and you can do this treatment everyday. 




You can vist their website on www.zap.co.id for more details.

4 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. Hello,
    Facial rejuvenation can be achieved through either surgical and/or non-surgical options. Procedures can vary in invasiveness and depth of treatment.acupuncture in venice fl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people are choosing to engage in facial rejuvenation to improve the look of their face. If you are unhappy with your face, then Facial Rejuvenation Treatment may be the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Post,Are you looking Good and affordable Face Rejuvenation Treatment option than visit here for more details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super blog and very interesting information which I always wanted to search many article but you article is really fantastic.
    lip filler

    ReplyDelete